How deep was your sleep in our bed?
Order your own Sealy x The Standard mattress, found in our rooms.
Sealy Gaffney Collection™ is part of the Sealy Innerspring Collection. These mattresses deliver exceptional comfort and durability as well as superior sleeping posture and back support. It has a 2″ super-soft gel foam surface and has a twice-tempered encased coil system count of 903. It comes with a 10 year warranty.
Price includes white glove delivery inside and set up. Price also includes removal of old bedding.
Standard delivery is 6-8 weeks lead time, after receipt of order. Some sizes may require longer lead times. Our Sealy mattresses are made to order, so you will hear from a delivery representative approximately 1-2 months after you place your order.
Please note, all mattress sales are FINAL SALE.
Prices do not include applicable state and local taxes.
Don't forget your Foundation.
One of the best mattresses. One of the best warranties.
At Tempur Sealy, your comfort is as important to us as your guests’ comfort is to you. That’s why we offer one of the industry’s strongest warranties.
Length of limited warranty
Your 10 year limited warranty protects you from the day you purchase your sleep set. In the event that we repair or replace your sleep set, this warranty continues your protection from the original date of purchase.
Limited warranty coverage
Your warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Torn handles, stitches pulled out of the handle where it’s sewn to the mattress, or tears in the mattress fabric where the handles are attached (only if it is determined that handles were not used for moving or carrying the mattress)
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or rip through the fabric
- Body indentations of 1½″ or greater
- Sagging: Your mattress must be continuously supported by a matching foundation, or equivalent, with an appropriate frame. The frame has to include a rigid center support with at least five legs. A rigid center support is equal to a support that extends from the frame to the ground.
What’s not covered?
Items and damages not specifically listed in the Warranty Coverage section are not covered:
- Mattress fabric
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress and foundation, if it was determined that the border wire was bent after delivery by Tempur Sealy
- Structural damage from using an improper bed frame (this warranty applies to full, full XL, queen and king size mattresses or foundations ONLY if they are used on an appropriate frame with a rigid center support having five legs)
- Used bedding, or bedding sold “as is,” and floor models
- Bed height
- Comfort preference
- Body indentations of less than 1½″
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation (a mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a foundation as part of a total sleep set)
- Replacement of another piece in the sleep set, unless that piece is defective, too
- Mattress or foundation due to abuse
- Transportation costs
- Sheet fit
- Torn handles, stitches pulled out of the handle where sewn to the mattress, or tears in the mattress fabric where the handles are attached (if it is determined that handles were used for moving or carrying the mattress)
Definitions of defect and non-defect
- Indentations 1½″ or greater
- Indentations ¾″ or greater on memory foam
- Tape blow-out
- Helical spin-out
- Smell that will not dissipate
- Poor craftsmanship
- Comfort preference
- Bed height
- Spills, burns
- Bent or broken border wire
- Damage due to abuse or misuse
- Damage due to use with inappropriate foundation
- Damage due to use with inappropriate frame
- “As-is” bedding
- Floor models
- Unreasonably unsanitary conditions
- Tape edging (usually pulled)
- Bending an innerspring mattress more than 20 degrees